Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi di Ricotta di Paolo
- 1 pound ricotta (must be prepared one to two days in advance)
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs, or as needed
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon Scotch whisky
- ½ cup sweet butter
- 4 sage leaves, freshly chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 473kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 40g (61%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (122%)|
|Cholesterol 171mg (57%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|