Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi di Patate con Ragù di Agnello
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 6-inch-long fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 pounds lamb stew meat, fat trimmed, meat cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, cored, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (or more) water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds small white-skinned potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 1/4 cups (or more) all purpose flour, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (scant) nutmeg
- 1 large egg, beaten to blend
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?