Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi and Peppers in Balsamic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- salt to taste
- 6 crimini mushrooms, chopped
- 4 small mixed sweet peppers, julienned
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 1 cup Additional butter or margarine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 61g|
|Saturated Fat 35g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|