Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi With Sausage and Spinach
- 2 9-ounce packages refrigerated gnocchi or one 17.5-ounce package shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 5-ounce bag baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?