Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gnocchi Gratin with Gorgonzola Dolce
- 1 pound russet potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 6 ounces Parmesan, finely grated, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour plus more
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 1/4"-thick slice fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 3 tablespoons fine dried breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola dolce or other mild blue cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?