Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-free sundried tomato bread
- 200g gluten-free white flour (Doves Farm is available at most supermarkets)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 284ml buttermilk (or same amount of whole milk with a squeeze of lemon juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp tomato pure
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 50g sundried tomatoes in oil (about 6-8), coarsely chopped
- 25g Parmesan (or vegetarian parmazano), grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?