Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-free Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, room temperature (I only had 3/4 of a stick so I used that and added 2 Tbsp of olive oil. It worked fine.)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin pure
- 2 cups Red Mill's gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice (1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk*
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup raisins
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup confectioner's powdered sugar, sifted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?