Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten Free Orange Cake
- FOR THE CAKE
- - 220g gluten free plain flour
- - 250g ground almonds
- - 200g golden caster sugar
- - 2 tsp baking powder
- - 2 oranges finely peeled and chopped zest and juiced
- - 4 eggs
- - greek yoghurt to serve
- ORANGE SYRUP
- - ground cinnamon
- - 2 oranges zested and juiced
- - 275g granulated sugar
- Prior an hour before baking, make sure you take your butter and eggs out of the fridge and leave until they are at ROOM TEMPERATURE. This way they're easier to use when baking and let's face it, nobody wants a cake with lumps of chilled protruding butter!
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?