Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
- 2/3 cup warm low-fat (1 percent) milk (about 105F to 115F on an instant-read thermometer)
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons potato starch
- 3 tablespoons sorghum flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for coating the parchment paper and brushing on the crust
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- White rice flour, for dusting
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?