Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Gingerbread Muffins
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup besan (chickpea) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup yogurt or milk and yogurt
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup oil (I used grape seed oil)
- dash of vanilla (optional)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?