Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Focaccia Bread
- 1 large Yukon gold potato, peeled and quartered
- 1 envelope (2 1/4 teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water (about 110F)
- 1 cup (120g/4.2oz) tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup (95g/3.4oz) sorghum flour
- 2/3 cup (129g/4.5oz) potato starch
- 1/2 (102g/2.2oz) cup sweet rice flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 large egg, separated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing pan and sprinkling
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?