Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Decadence Pecan Cookies
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour (I used Mochiko by Blue Star)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups of water
- 1 cup toasted pecans coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 sheets parchment paper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?