Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour (not cornmeal; corn flour is finer)
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour (cornstarch or arrowroot would be okay, too)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (or flax meal)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup soy milk (or other nondairy milk)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Cooking spray
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?