Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Brownies Recipe
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into 8 pieces, plus more for coating the pan
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1/3 cup sweet rice flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter, at room temperature (optional)
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?