Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crisp
- Fruit base:
- 4 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Crisp topping:
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/4 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Flour
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?