Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glo's Sausage Fried Rice
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 6 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, or to taste
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- ground black pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|