Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glenda's Mandarin Orange Salad
- 1 onion, minced
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|