Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
GlendaLee's Black-Eye Pea Salad
- 4 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 large red onion, finely diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 pinch white sugar, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|