Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed plum cake
- 200g softened butter , plus extra for greasing
- 8 red or purple plums
- 140g golden caster sugar , plus 1 extra tbsp
- 3 eggs , lightly beaten
- grated zest 1 large lemon
- 175g self-raising flour
- 6 tbsp milk
- 85g blanched almonds , chopped (the pieces should be quite big)
- 6 heaped tbsp redcurrant or plum jelly
- 2 tbsp cassis (blackcurrant liqueur) or port
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?