Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed gammon with parsley & cider sauce
- 4kg joint middle-cut gammon or lightly smoked bacon
- 900ml/1 pints dry cider
- 2 onions , quartered
- 2 large carrots , halved
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- a handful of parsley stalks
- 6 cloves
- 8 peppercorns
- 2 oranges , halved, to garnish
- 8 tbsp fine-cut whisky marmalade
- 500ml milk
- 100g fresh parsley , stalks reserved and leaves chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 50g plain flour
- 100ml/3 fl oz double cream
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?