Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed cranberry tartlets
- 1 egg , beaten with 50g golden caster sugar
- 2 tbsp flour , mixed with 2 tsp custard powder
- 200ml milk
- 250g cranberries , fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 50ml double cream
- 1 vanilla pod , split
- 1 orange , zested
- 6 sweet tartlet cases , Marks & Spencer does good ones
- 4 tbsp apricot jam , heated with 2tbsp water then sieved
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?