Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Tofu With Bok Choy
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 heads bok choy, cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves (1 thinly sliced, 2 minced)
- 1 14-ounce can vegetable broth
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 14-ounce package firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices and drained on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?