Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Salmon With Mint and Cucumber Slaw
- 2/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1/2 small cucumber, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 8 leaves Bibb lettuce, thinly sliced
- 8 sprigs fresh mint, torn if large
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?