Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Pork Tenderloin With Pineapple Slaw
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 1 ground chipotle chili pepper
- 1/2 small jicama (about 3/4 pound), peeled and cut into thin sticks
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into thin sticks
- 1 cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro sprigs
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?