Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Pork Ribs with Shichimi Togarashi
- 2 racks St. Louis–style pork ribs (about 4 lb.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, very thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs rosemary plus 1 Tbsp. minced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced, plus 1 tsp. finely grated
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions
- Shichimi togarashi
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?