Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Pork Ribs With Horseradish Apple Slaw
- 3 pounds baby-back pork ribs
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 cider vinegar
- 2 head Napa or green cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1 crisp apples (such as Braeburn or Granny Smith), cut into matchstick-size strips
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?