Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (10- to 12-pound) fully cooked, trimmed, bone-in smoked ham (shank end), room temperature
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup guava or apple jelly, warmed
- 2 large shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 whole allspice
- 3 whole cloves
- Zest of 1 orange plus 2 oranges cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 (2-inch-long) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 (10- by 14-inch) roasting pan; toothpicks; pastry brush
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?