Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Cornish Game Hens With Apricot Pistachio Dressing
- 4 Cornish game hens (about 1 1/2 pounds each), cut down the backbone with heavy-duty scissors and spread open
- 2 cups kosher salt
- Apricot Pistachio Dressing:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium-large onion, cut into medium dice
- 1 cup dried apricots, cut into medium dice
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 56g|
|Saturated Fat 14.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|