Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Chocolate Cake with Sprinkles
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs at room temperature 30 minutes
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 1/2 oz bittersweet chocolate (not more than 60% cacao if marked), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- Colorful confectionary sprinkles and/or nonpareils
- a 9- by 2-inch round cake pan
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?