Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Chicken with Porcini and Crisp Potatoes
- 2 cups dried porcini mushrooms ( 1 3/4 ounces )
- 1 1/2 cups boiling-hot water plus 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallots (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped thyme plus 3 whole sprigs
- 5 tablespoons dry Marsala, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mild honey
- 1 whole chicken (about 3 1/2 pounds)
- 2 1/4 pounds large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- Equipment: kitchen string
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?