Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Carrots and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 2/3 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed beef consomme (such as Campbell's®)
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 pinches ground cloves, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|