Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glazed Canadian Back Bacon
- 1 centre-cut peameal back bacon roast (2 to 3 lb/1 to 1.5 kg)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh lemon juice
- Pinch ground cloves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 223kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|