Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Glasgow potato scones with best scrambled egg & smoked salmon
- 500 g flour potatoes, skins on
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 100 g plain flour
- 1 small bunch fresh chives
- 2 small knobs butter
- level teaspoon baking powder
- olive oil
- 5 large free-range eggs
- 200 g good-quality smoked salmon, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- a few pinches watercress, washed, to serve
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?