Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ginny Brehmer’s Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2½ pounds sweet potatoes
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted if potatoes are not hot
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup pecans
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) cold unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 340kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 68mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|