Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Shrimp and Couscous
- 1 10-ounce box (1 1/2 cups) couscous
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped ginger
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces snow peas, cut in half on the diagonal
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?