Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Pears in Green Tea
- 4 cups (1 l) boiling water
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) green tea leaves
- 1 to 2 tbsp (15 to 25 ml) grated ginger root (see Tips)
- ½ cup (125 ml) liquid honey (125 ml)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) almond extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon zest
- 8 firm pears, such as Bosc, peeled, cored and cut into quarters lengthwise
- Toasted sliced almonds, optional
- Low-fat vanilla yogurt, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 170kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|