Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Japanese Noodles with Mushrooms and Snow Peas
- 5 cups prepared vegetable broth or 5 cups water with 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- One 8-ounce package soba (Japanese buckwheat noodles) or somen
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce, or to taste
- 2 cups (about 4 ounces) snow peas
- 6 to 8 ounces fresh shiitake, cremini, or baby bella mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 2 to 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?