Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Glazed Halibut with Carrots and Baby Bok Choy
- 1 (6- to 8-ounce) halibut fillet (about 1 inch thick)
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup Shaoxing Chinese cooking wine, plus more as needed
- ½ cup water
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1 green cardamom pod
- 2 small or 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and then cut into ¼-inch half-moons (about ½ cup)
- 2 to 3 very small baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar, or more to taste (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 395kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|