Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Fish Kabobs
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (50% less sodium)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 pounds raw firm fish, such as salmon, tuna or halibut, cut in chunks
- 4 cups fresh pineapple in large chunks (or substitute canned pineapple chunks)
- 1 large red onion, cut in wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|