Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Chicken With Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1 3-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled (2 inches thinly sliced, 1 inch finely chopped)
- 2 bunches scallions, trimmed (1 bunch thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken-breast halves
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?