Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery Apple Crumb Pie
- 1/2 cup Basic Flaky Piecrust
- 3/4 cup or 1 store-bought piecrust, fitted into a 9-inch pie plate
- 3/4 cup cup cold unsalted butter (1 stick), cut into small pieces
- 2 1/2 pounds plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon apples (about 5; such as Granny Smith, Braeburn, or Empire), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?