Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingery-Apricot Turkey Salad
- 2 cups diced, cooked turkey
- 1 Granny Smith apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|