Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingered rich fruit cake
- oil , for greasing
- 100g each dried currants , sultanas and raisins
- 225g each semi-dried figs and prunes, roughly chopped
- 200g tub crystallised ginger
- 100g stem ginger , from a jar, chopped
- 2 tbsp stem ginger syrup
- 4 tbsp Cointreau
- 1 tsp each ground ginger and mixed spice
- zest 2 lemons
- 150ml olive oil
- 175g light muscovado sugar
- 4 eggs
- 225g gluten-free flour
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 4 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 tbsp Cointreau
- 450g mixed fruit, including figs, prunes, dates and apricots
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?