Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingered Pears in Phyllo Cups Recipe
- 6 (13-by-17-inch) phyllo sheets
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (3/4 stick), melted
- 1 pound Bartlett or Anjou pears (about 2 medium)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied or crystallized ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/3 cup walnuts , toasted and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup very cold heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?