Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingered Pear and Raspberry Pandowdy
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature, for pan
- 1/2 cup (3 1/2 ounces) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 4 large pears, peeled, cored, and sliced (2 pounds prepped)
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dry pint (2 cups or 9 ounces) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 3/4 cups (8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 tablespoon (1 3/4 ounces) granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10 tablespoons (5 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup (2 ounces) chopped candied ginger
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon cold buttermilk
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?