Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingered Green Beans
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed to uniform length
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 or 3 whole, small, dried hot chiles, such as bird’s eye
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|