Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingered Coconut and Carrot Bisque
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 pounds carrots, chopped roughly
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1-13 ounce can light coconut milk
- 1-2 chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?