Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingerbread with Stout Recipe
- 3/4 cup stout
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour , plus more for coating the pan
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter , at room temperature, plus more for coating the pan
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 cup light molasses (not blackstrap)
- Powdered sugar , sifted, for dusting
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?