Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingerbread man party cake
- 1 20cm-wide Christmas cake (see 'goes well with' for recipe)
- 200g icing sugar , mixed with enough water to make a smooth runny icing, plus a little extra for rolling
- 4 tbsp apricot jam
- 500g pack marzipan
- 1kg ready-to-roll white fondant icing
- brown and red food colouring
- edible gold balls
- 20cm cake board or cake stand
- 7cm gingerbread man cutter
- icing bag and thin nozzle or plastic sandwich bags
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?