Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Gingerbread bundt cake
- 150g unsalted butter , plus extra for the tin
- 100g golden syrup
- 75g dark treacle
- 175g dark muscovado sugar
- 175g dark chocolate
- 2 balls stem ginger , finely chopped
- 100ml Guinness or stout
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 200g plain flour , plus a little extra for dusting the tin
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tsp ground ginger
- 1 rounded tsp ground cinnamon
- tsp ground allspice
- tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 medium eggs , beaten
- 3 tbsp ginger preserve , sieved, or apricot jam
- 1 lemon , juiced
- 150g icing sugar , sifted
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?